05/27/2020 - 05/27/2020
May 27, 2020 08:00 AM -
May 27, 2020 12:00 PM
Non Member Price:
Partnering with industry leaders, the AGC Education Foundation has launched the Construction Leadership Series. This comprehensive leadership skills training series is created for select individuals with 10-plus years of industry experience who have been identified by their companies as one of tomorrow’s leaders.
“Learn today and apply tomorrow” approach:
• Pre-assessment followed by seven modules of training
• Company mentors will participate in selected activities throughout the series
• Assigned reading and homework
• Instruction by subject matter experts
• Industry panelists providing multiple points of views and case studies
• Network with fellow attendees, panelists, and industry guests
• Certified by the AGC of Washington and the AGC Education Foundation
Module 6: Financial Management
• Understand financial statements and reports as practical business tools
• Understand how to maximize both project and company profitability
• Understand how to use financial tools to drive business decisions
• Please invite the student's mentor to reserve this date for a lunch reception at noon.
• Price includes cost of all modules. Students must register for all modules of the series.
Seats are still available. However, online registration is not allowed for this course. Please contact Dan Morris, Director of Education and Training, for registration information and an application: email@example.com or 206.284.4500.